All Paperwork & Payment
must be in by May 31st to keep your spot in a unit!
1. Open and Complete the Camper Registration Form by typing in the fillable answers.
To get the Volunteer Discount, check "Child of Camp Volunteer".
2. After filling in the information, download the form "with changes" to your computer.
3. Use this same procedure for the Health History, Camper Release, Behavior Agreement,
and PA/CIT Application if applicable. That's 4-5 forms total.
4. Attach all of your saved finished forms to an email and send them to email@example.com
5. For the address to send checks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When your registration is complete you will receive an email stating that we've received your forms.
For registration questions please contact the Camp Registrar, Nina at 360-513-2408.
If you need financial assistance for your camper, please submit the Campership Application along with the registration forms. Camp Segonku wants to allow all girls the opportunity to come to camp.
Grade 1 - Daisies Grades 2-3 - Brownies
Grades 4-5 - Juniors Grade 6 - LIA
PAIT - 7th grade or older (if not completed Segonku PAIT Training)
PA* - 8th-10th grade or older (pre-requisite Segonku PAIT Training.
CIT - 11th-12th grade with minimum 1-year experience as Segonku PA
Widgets & Tagalongs - CAMP VOLUNTEERS ONLY
- Boys & Girls 3yrs - Kindergarten Boys -1st-5th grade
*PAs wishing to earn their PA pin must have completed PAIT training and
earned their LIA patch.
Program Age Levels
Camper's Grade in Fall '23
2022 REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
If your camper is not a currently registered member of Girl Scouts of the USA, you will need to register her here and pay the $25 GSUSA membership dues. All campers must be members for insurance purposes. This annual membership expires on September 30, 2023, and is non-refundable.